tac message

Subject: TAC-TC GitHub Repository

Dear TAC-TC Members,

This message is to let you know that content has been posted to the https://github.com/oasis-tcs/tac-ontology master branch.

There are multiple parts in the repository. Three are significant in my opinion:

  • stix-spec – contains an RDF/XML representation of the STIX 2.1 specification
  • stix-semex – contains a semantic extension to stix-spec which allows for inferencing.
  • tac – contains an extension to stix-semex which adds additional concepts allowing for the representation and reasoning about Threat Actor classifications.

The content found in this repository is an initial upload of materials. It is not an official release of anything. I encourage you to take a look. Also, please review the information at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/tac-ontology/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md which lays out more information about how as members you can contribute!

Best regards,

Ryan E. Hohimer

TAC-TC Co-chair