tac message

Subject: Conference Call Frequency

TAC TC Members:

During our last monthly call a suggestion was made to increase the frequency of our Working Calls to two times a month, along with our regular Monthly Call (held on the third Tuesday).

Another option was considered to increase our Working Calls to every two weeks, and have them all count towards Voting Rights.  A comment was made that it would be easier for people to schedule if we made it two times a month on specified times/days with each call counting towards Voting Rights.

We made a decision to reach out to the broader community for input on this matter.  I've put together a Doodle Poll to try to gauge the preferences of the full membership.  The link is below.  Please respond by December 12th so we can make a decision at our next full TC call on December 15th.

https://doodle.com/poll/z8y37qu9zmi88hwv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Best wishes for the holidays!

Jane Ginn, Secretary
OASIS, TAC TC