tac message

Subject: Re: [tac] Conference Call Frequency [EXT]

Dean:

This is a really good point... and, one that we've struggled with in the
CTI TC. We solved that problem by holding the two sessions for the CTI
TC Monthly Calls. The TAC TC is a smaller community; therefore it might
be difficult to justify such a schedule.

Would a recording of Working sessions or Monthly calls be helpful for
you? I'm just wondering how we can make the real-time dialogue more
accessible to our TC members in Europe and Asia/Pacific. Â I can't
really capture all of the nuances of the discussions in the written
Meeting Notes. If we record sessions you could listen at a time that
would be convenient to you, then comment on the list.

We would have to work out a different strategy for enhancing
cross-timezone/cross-region engagement during official actions. I'm
thinking the Ballot process has proven to be the best for that. What do
you think?

Jane Ginn

--
Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP