tac message

Subject: RE: [tac] TAC TC December Meeting [EXT]

Hi Jane,

On behalf of the Asia Pacific Region, thanks for introducing this new option to attend the meetings.

Regards,

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: tac@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tac@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ms. Jane Ginn
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 6:28 AM
To: tac@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tac] TAC TC December Meeting [EXT]

TAC TC:

To accommodate more effective participation from TAC TC members that are in time zones that are not compatible with our Working or Monthly calls we have initiated the practice of recording our Monthly calls.

Here is the share link to the recording on my Vimeo account.  It is password protected, so please email me if you would like the password.

https://vimeo.com/493077729

Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP
Secretary, OASIS TAC TC
"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the Communication."