tac message

Subject: TAC TC Working Call Calendar

TAC TC:

My apologies for the multiple entries from Kavi on the TAC TC Working Call #1. I was trying to use the 'Recurring Meeting' feature within Kavi to avoid having to book each session individually. I made some mistakes and, of course, it generated each of the mistakes out to all of you on the list. Sorry about that.

I have fixed the Kavi Calendar for the new Friday Working Calls through April, so please delete those multiple emails you got and pull down your invitations directly from Kavi before each Friday call in Feb., March and April.

With respect to the meeting notes from the full TC call earlier today, I'll be uploading those notes to the Documents folder.

I have edited the Video and uploaded it to Vimeo. Here is the link:  https://vimeo.com/504962636

The password is:Â 2021

--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP