Hi TAC TC and listed Editors,
Per the TC's submission requests , please find the five attached starter documents.
I have included all five starter documents in a single ZIP file.
Industry Sectors Version 1.0 - (industry-sect-v1.0) [Editor: Vasileios Mavroeidis]
Using the Open Repositories Version 1.0 - (using-open-repo-v1.0) [Editor: Paul Patrick]
Threat Actor Type Version 1.0 - (ta-type-v1.0) [Editor: Vasileios Mavroeidis]
Threat Actor Motivation Version 1.0 - (ta-motivation-v1.0) [Editor: Timothy Casey]
Temporality Version 1.0 - (temporality-v1.0) [Editor: Patrick Maroney]
When the TC first votes  to publish these Work Products in the OASIS Library, we expect them to be published at the URIs listed on the front page of each document.
Please let me know if anything here fails to meet your expectations.
Further revisions to these Work Products should be maintained following procedures detailed in the OASIS TC Administration How-to Guide .
The attached starter document is formatted and named as "csd01" or "cnd01". Many TCs find it most convenient to rename the file (typically as "wd01" for "working draft") while developing the content.
Working drafts should be made available for TC approval and submission for publication by uploading the document(s) to the TC's Kavi document repository, or to the TC's Github or Subversion (SVN) repository, if used by your TC . TCs are encouraged to use ZIP packaging when the draft releases contain multiple files (and directories).
For each working draft revision, you should:
1) increment the working draft revision (number) from 01 to 02, 03, 04 etc., as successive drafts are produced.
2) supply the relevant publication/release/upload date for each successive draft, using the prescribed date format: DD Month YYYY; the date needs to be updated at the top of the document and in the page footer.
3) provide suitable text for a document Abstract, updating the text to provide an accurate description of the subject matter, goals, scope, etc.
4) keep the Acknowledgments (Appendix B) and Revision History (Appendix C) up-to-date with each revision.
5) consult the OASIS Naming Directives document when creating new artifacts that may be part of the Work Product (e.g., image files, XML schemas), observing the rules for name characters in files and proposed directories, and for proposed URIs/namespaces .
6) examine the instructions for construction of XML Namespace Identifiers (namespace URIs) and Namespace Documents  if your specification declares one or more XML namespaces or other namespace-related identifiers for (e.g.,) link relations, named properties, functions, dialects, faults, actions, or any named message types. All such identifiers, if HTTP-scheme, must begin with: "https://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx
When the TC votes  to approve a working draft as a Committee Draft (CSD or CND), the Chair or other designated person must submit a "Committee Specification Draft Creation and Upload Request" accessible on the TC Administration Requests Page .
Upon receipt of this form, the TC Administrator will review and process the Work Product for official publication in the OASIS Library (https://docs.oasis-open.org/
) as a Committee Draft, including addition of the requisite cover page metadata and other boilerplate information.
 Developing Committee Specifications and Noteshttps://www-legacy.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/developing-committee-specifications-and-notes
Starting a Working Drafthttps://www-legacy.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/starting-a-working-draft
 Github and SVN Version control, via Toolshttps://tools.oasis-open.org/
 OASIS Naming Directiveshttps://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html
 OASIS Naming Directives - Namespace Identifiers and Namespace Documentshttps://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html#xml-namespaces
 Approval of a WD as a CD (CSD or CND)https://www-legacy.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-drafthttps://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeDraft
 TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Requesthttps://www-legacy.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests