tac message

Subject: Groups - OASIS-TAC-TC_Monthly_Meeting-March_2021.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
TAC TC:

Here are the meeting notes from the full TC call earlier today. Note that we did record the session. I'll issue that link as a Password Protected recording. Please reach out to me if you want to view it. I can then update the attendance record for the full TC meeting. That way you can retain (or attain) Voting Rights.

The next Working Call (#1) will be the first Friday of April. The next Working Call (#2) will be the third Wednesday of April. The full TC call is the fourth Tuesday of April. Watch for the invitations on the calendar.

Best regards,

Jane Ginn
-- Ms. Jane Ginn
Document Name: OASIS-TAC-TC_Monthly_Meeting-March_2021.pdf

Description
Meeting Notes - Monthly Meeting
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ms. Jane Ginn
Group: OASIS Threat Actor Context (TAC) TC
Folder: Meeting Minutes
Date submitted: 2021-03-23 08:27:03