tac message

Subject: Fwd: Email sent to voters re: [tac] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve clarified ballot"

Members of the TAC TC,Â

Congrats. Your charter clarification is approved. I will now get it updated online.Â

Thanks for taking the time to do this!Â

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 8:10 PM
To: <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

Approve clarified ballot has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve clarified ballot

Question
Do you approve the clarification of the TAG TC charter contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tac/download.php/68520 ?

Voting Results

8 of 9 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 8 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 0 Votes The ballot received 1 comment.

Amendment Text
Amendment Posted on Friday, 23 April 2021: Note: The question asks about the "TAG" TC charter. It should, of course, read "TAC." My apologies for the typo.

Description
The publicly accessible link to the charter is https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/68520

This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote. The TC roster currently lists 9 voting members. In order to pass, at least 6 (2/3 x 9) members have to vote Yes and no more than 2 (1/4 x 9) members may vote No.

View Results

Group: OASIS Threat Actor Context (TAC) TC
Date Opened: Friday, 23 April 2021 @ 11:00 am UTC
Date Closed: Friday, 30 April 2021 @ 11:59 pm UTC

This email has been sent to 9 members of OASIS Open.
Here is a list of members who were notified:
  • Robert Keith
  • Patrick Maroney
  • Mr. Jeff Aufderheide
  • Dr. Dean Thompson
  • Ms. Jane Ginn
  • Mr. Ryan Hohimer
  • Paul Patrick
  • Mr. Timothy Casey
  • Vasileios Mavroeidis

Referenced Items
03612: Approve clarified ballot (14K) 2021-04-30 Download | View Details

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward

OASIS Open