tac message

Subject: Working Call 2 - Motions and Status Update

TAC TC,

Tomorrow we have the second working call of the month. We have planned to make motions during the meeting:

Topics that will be discussed:
  • Updates on the definition of âThreat Scenarioâ
  • Whatâs next for the "Industry Sectors Taxonomyâ

Also for those that couldnât make it to the last meeting, DarkLight received an action item to update the STIX Ontology (component/subontology of the main TAC Ontology) to the latest version.

Your participation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Vasileios