tac message

Subject: Monthly Call Reminder

Hi TAC TC:

Tomorrow, August 24th is our monthly TAC TC call (4th Tuesday of every month). Time = 10:00 am US EDT.

The conference bridge is on the Kavi calendar, but, here it is again to make it easy for everyone to connect:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/492943653

United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
- One-touch: tel:+14086503123,,492943653#

Access Code: 492-943-653

Hope to see you there.

Ryan will cover his ontology update and a reasoning example he is preparing for Vas.  I think we should also discuss the newest Incident SDO Extension that Jeff Mates offered to the CTI TC.  The approach taken there will have bearing on what we are doing.

Hope to see you all there.

Jane Ginn