tac message

Subject: Incident SDO Discussion

TAC TC:

During the working call today Jeff Mates of DC3 presented his proposed Incident SDO for the STIX2.1 CTI TC. We discussed the integration of this evolving proposal into the work the TAC TC is doing.Â

As follow-up, I was going through my records on some of the previous discussions on an Incident Object and ran across the attached Mind Map. I thought it might be useful for our ongoing discussions.

Jeff, could you send a PDF of your deck to the full TAC TC so those that could not attend can see your summary?

--
R. Jane Ginn, MSIA, MRP