tac message

Subject: FW: [cti] MSc Computer Science STIX Projects

Can’t make this stuff up!!!   Look at what came across our ‘bows’ during the TAC TC WG call

Patrick Maroney
Principal - Cybersecurity
Chief Security Office
Office: 732.615.5287 | Cell: 609.678.5613 |
Email: rx118r@att.com

From: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Adam Wyner <a.z.wyner@swansea.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, March 4, 2022 at 10:41 AM
To: cti@lists.oasis-open.org <cti@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [cti] MSc Computer Science STIX Projects

Hi,

I'm an OASIS member and have worked on LegalRuleML. I've been passively involved in CTI/STIX and kept it in the corner of my eye.

I have two new MSc students in Computer Science at Swansea University (in Wales UK) who have selected a project on STIX. It needs to be well-scoped and manageable in terms of tools, techniques, data, and so on. They have some programming background, but will have to learn the basics of the relevant technologies over the next 6-7 months.

With this message, I am soliciting project suggestions, support/mentoring, and some outline of how to kickstart the work.

Thanks for your attention.

Best,
Adam  Wyner
Associate Professor, Swansea University, Dept of Computer Science