tag-comment message

Subject: OIC and TAG

Title: OIC and TAG

Hi,

just a quick note to mention that at the OIC TC, we're very interested
in the work being done in the TAG TC, since we intend to experiment with
writing test assertions for the ODF specification.

Of course, we'll be happy to share some practical results if that could
benefit the TAG TC.

(we've stored a few test scenarios in SVN, but after reading the TAG
draft, it becomes clear that we need to do some work on test assertions
first)

Best regards,

Bart Hanssens
OIC TC Chair