tag-comment message

Subject: Re: [tag-comment] Document model constraints for a set of tag assertions

Thanks Ken,

[Note: I thought it best to respond immediately to your comment to
save you having to wait for advice on finding examples of marked up
test assertions. This is not, however, an official TC disposition though
it does reflect the ongoing, minuted discussions of the TC.]

We are likely to introduce a markup language for our test assertions,
following the TAG TC test assertion model, and we have a wiki page:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/TestAssertionMarkupLanguage

There we will maintain links to the latest drafts. Currently we have
there draft version 0.3 of this "Test Assertion Markup Language" and
there is an example there which is an instance similar to the example
in the public review draft of the Test Assertions Guidelines document.
[These documents are also found in the Documents area of the TAG TC
offical site
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=tag ]

It seems likely from ongoing TC discussions that we will combine the
markup with the content of the Test Assertions Guidelines document
to form what seems likely to be a normative committee specification
of the "Test Assertion Markup Language". So if you are looking for
something normative like this it will probably be found in the next
public review. [This is subject to official TC disposition.]

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green