tag-comment message

Subject: RE: [tag-comment] Comments - Follow-up

Um, I assume you have looked at the schema and your question is not about the schema-defined structure but the semantics of text in attribute values and in element bodies?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 09:45
To: 'Dave Pawson'
Cc: 'Test Assertions Group'
Subject: RE: [tag-comment] Comments

Dave,

Can you clarify whether you are using the Test Assertions Model specification in reviewing the Markup Language specification?   The guidelines and the TAML are each based on the model, not one on the other.

If you don't find clarification on the Markup Language semantics in the Model, please say more.

 - Dennis