tag-comment message

Subject: RE: [tag-comment] Comments

 Yes, it appears that a "mapping table" like the one we have at the end
of section 3.1 of the Guidelines, is missing in the markup
specification. Such a table would map the markup elements (and
attributes) to the TA model.
In addition, the description of each markup element should clearly
indicate which TA model element it represents.

Dave: is that a correct way to address your comment?

Thanks,
-Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Pawson [mailto:dave.pawson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:03 AM
To: Test Assertions Group
Subject: [tag-comment] Comments

in
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/guidelines/v1.0/cd04/testassertionsguidel
ines-cd-04.html

1. section 2.2
[Error: Reference source not found]

2. Where might I find the semantics for the elements in TAML, for
instance I'm sat here wondering what content belongs in testAssertion
element...
Nothing in the guidelines,
No definition of the element which tells me what it should contain in
testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0.html
Where might an end user find such information?

Largely applies to other elements too.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the OASIS
Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and to
posting.

Subscribe: tag-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org