tag-comment message

Subject: comments on Test Assertions Markup Language

Hi,

I've tried to glance through the draft of the Test Assertions Markup
Language, but found it hard to grasp at a glance, due to the absence of
full-fleshed examples, and due to the use of a specific convention to
describe the XML format.

I would suggest putting an example very early in the document, and using
a more usual convention for describing the various XML elements and
attributes; I personally like the compact notation of RelaxNG to that
end.

Thanks for the great work on test assertions!

Dom