tag-comment message

Subject: RE: [tag] re-approval of CDS + CND

In the abstract "the referenced test assertion model" seems too indirect.  Can't we just say "the Test Assertions Model"?

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 15:43
To: 'TAG TC List '
Cc: 'tag-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [tag] re-approval of CDS + CND

All:

Sorry for this delay – resulting from both a slow processing on OASIS staff side and apparently some liberty we took with the way we expressed and reported our approval ballot.

The best way forward appears to be a re-approval for CSD + CND.

Because I’ll be traveling next couple of weeks and because we can’t seem to have everyone available for a live meeting these days, we will do this by electronic ballot, to be initiated later this week.

Before I upload the hopefully-final candidates, here is a final tweak I’d like to do on the “Abstracts” in front pages of our docs, that was nagging me for a while – see below.

Let me know if you have any problem (or better suggestions):

Thanks,

Jacques

Abstract: (for the TA model)

Change From:

This document specifies mandatory and optional components of a test assertion model.

This document specifies the structure and semantics of a test assertion.

Abstract: (for the TA guidelines)

Change From:

This document provides guidelines and best practices for writing test assertions along with mandatory and optional components of a test assertion model.

            This document provides guidelines and best practices for writing test assertions aligned with the referenced test assertion model

Abstract: (for the TA markup)

Change From:

This defines a markup for writing test assertions.

This document defines an XML vocabulary for representing test assertions aligned with the referenced test assertion model.