tag-comment message

Subject: FW: Statement of Use for Test Assertions

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 6:20 AM
To: tag-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jacques Durand; dennis.hamilton@acm.org; stephen.green@documentengineeringservices.com
Subject: Statement of Use for Test Assertions

We, Document Engineering Services, have successfully used the test assertions model from the OASIS TAG TC, specified in the Committee Specification version 1.0 http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/model/v1.0/cs02/testassertionsmodel-1.0-cs02.pdf

titled: "Test Assertions Part 1 - Test Assertions Model Version 1.0", dated 30 November 2011. We complied with the Conformance Clause for Test Assertion Instances (4.2) in using the test assertions model for demonstrating for OASIS UBL TC, CEN BII and implementers of the Universal Business Language (UBL) the use of test assertions for UBL calculation models.

We have successfully used the test assertions XML mark-up language (TAML), conforming to the conformance clauses:
"Conformance Clause for XML Test Assertion" (section 4.1) "Conformance Clause for XML Test Assertion Set" (section 4.2) as specified in the committee specification version 1.0 http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/taml/v1.0/cs02/testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0-cs02.pdf
titled:
"Test Assertions Part 2 - Test Assertion Markup Language Version 1.0", dated 30 November 2011. We have successfully written test assertions using this mark-up and have used an existing tool to process such test assertions ( http://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/ ).
begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services