tag-comment message

Subject: FW: Statements of Use

Statement of use from Fujitsu:
-----Original Message-----
From: Hiroshi Yoshida [mailto:hyoshida@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:17 PM
To: Jacques Durand
Cc: tag-comment@lists.oasis-open.org; jikeitou-std-contact@ml.css.fujitsu.com
Subject: Statements of Use

We, Fujitsu Limited, have successfully used the test
assertions model from the OASIS TAG TC, specified in
the Committee Specification 02 titled: "Test Assertions
Part 1 - Test Assertions Model Version 1.0", dated and
approved on 30 November 2011.
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/model/v1.0/cs02/testassertionsmodel-1.0-cs02.pdf)

    - We complied with the Conformance Clause for Test
      Assertion Instances (4.2) in using the test assertions
      model for developing test suites for the WS-I profile
      (http://www.ws-i.org/).

    - We also complied with the Conformance Clause for Test
      Assertion Formal Representation when in the context of
      our participation in TAG TC we have contributed to the
      formal XML model representation "TAML" for test assertions
      defined by the TAG TC for test assertions in:

 http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/taml/v1.0/cs02/testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0-cs02.pdf
      We verified that this XML representation is valid and sound
      when implementing the test tool "tamelizer"
      (http://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/) which is based on
      this XML markup (TAML).

 We Fujitsu Limited, have also successfully used the test
 assertions XML mark-up language (TAML), specified in the
 committee specification 02 titled: "Test Assertions Part 2
 - Test Assertion Markup Language Version 1.0", dated and
 approved on 30 November 2011.
 (http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/taml/v1.0/cs02/testassertionmarkuplanguage-1.0-cs02.pdf)

    - We complied with the Conformance Clause for "XML Test
      Assertion" (section 4.1) as we have successfully written
      test assertions for WS-I using this mark-up and have
      processed them using an existing test tool that we
      developed (http://code.google.com/p/tamelizer/ )."

Best regards,

Hiroshi Yoshida

                                                 Hiroshi Yoshida