tag-discuss message

Subject: Re: [tag-discuss] Re: Test case metadata is not in scope (was: Re: Reasons to wait...)

Thanks David.

Mary. I asked David to summarise what is essentially background
material which weighed in considering this TC startup.

I think it would be a good idea to ask the instigators of a TC proposal
to collect any such data and present it early, such that newcomers
to the TC might do some catching up.

regards

On 29/11/06, david_marston@us.ibm.com <david_marston@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> In an attempt to avoid obfuscating, I will start over in presenting the
> environment surrounding the proposal to have a TC set a standard for Test
> Assertions (TAs).
<snip/>

--
Dave Pawson