tag-discuss message

Subject: Re: [tag-discuss] Keep It Simple

On 06/12/06, Patrick Curran <Patrick.Curran@sun.com> wrote:
... A lot of comprehensible common sense.
My personal position is that we might be able to go a little
further, but Patricks KISS initial deliverable makes a lot of sense.

The phrase that struck me as key was
<quote>With some
notable exceptions ... most specs in the Java world are written in
English by people
whose primary job is not the creation of formal specifications, but
rather of creating software which they document as best they can.</quote>

For me this is the main reason we should reign in our expectations.

ps, I note that W3C have another group starting up on test,
mobile web this time.

regards

--
Dave Pawson