tag-discuss message

Subject: TC formation, next step(s)

All:

I assume there are no issues with the draft charter previously sent.

See on OASIS TC process page the TC formation process that we have to follow:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.2

I will contact you individually to confirm this, and to hear from your (your org's ) willingness to be a co-proposer (or else just a TC member) with this charter. Note that some charter details - such as deliverable tentative dates or also content details  - may be left to TC decision in its first meeting (see "charter clarification" in TC process page.)

Also please note that this discussion list will expire very soon... (90 days old this week !) so we will conduct business via regular emails after this (I'll have a "mail To" list ready for reuse).

Thanks,
Jacques