tag message

Subject: TAG meeting this week, Thursday 17 (US time): draft agenda

All:

This is a draft agenda for the meeting this week.
Please review the agenda below, and if you have any suggestion / addition I'll modify it before formal scheduling on our OASIS page.
- For this meeting we keep the same time of the day as last meeting (sorry, folks from Asia..) but we are open to other suggestions, and will certainly avoid making it hard to the same people.
- here is attached the minutes of kick-off meeting (have been posted on our site 2 weeks ago)

Thanks,
Jacques

------------------------------------ meeting this week ------------------------

Date: Thursday (US time), 17 May 2007
Time: 10:00am - 11:30am ET (2pm GMT , 5pm StPetersb, 11pm Beijing,
midnight Seoul, 7am California, 10am EastCoast, 2pm UK)
Duration: 90mn max

Host: Fujitsu US toll free: 866-760-1934
intl: 1-517-233-9562
participant: 2426197

Agenda:

1- Administrivia:
o use of the soaphub chat: writing conventions to help transform the chat script into minutes.
o logistics: future meeting schedules, how to cooperate across all time zones...
o wiki organization.
o some feel of if/when/where a f2f could be held.
o any volunteers for editor(s) job, secretary ("wiki master"), assistant note-taker.

2. Technical work:
o  A quick survey of our input material as listed in the charter:
W3C material (Patrick), TAB draft on test assertions / IIC TestFramework (Jacques), other?
o discussion on general process, in particular: investigation of other specs, role of examples, how detailed/generic a TA model, expected readership, overall objectives....

NOTES:
- please check out the wiki page:  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag

Test Assertions Guidelines (TAG) TC kick-off meeting

Event Description: