tag message

Subject: Our Wiki is open for business

Victor and I have been working on our Wiki, and we believe there's now enough structure and content to declare it open for business. Please check it out at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag.

The easiest way to get started is probably to add a brief bio to the Members list. (We're currently listing only those members who attended the initial meeting, but as others join we will add them to this list.) Click the link from your name, and when prompted to create a new page, use the HomepageTemplate. Note that there's a GUI editing mode (you may need to tweak your preferences to make this accessible), so you don't need to start with the Wiki syntax even though that is reasonably simple.

Next, if you wish, please add a Position Statement in which you outline your view of the approach you wish the group to take, the goals you think we should be trying to achieve, and so on.

Please also add to the Questions/challenges/concerns list. The more we can capture here, the more efficient our conference-calls will be.

Finally, as noted in the minutes of the last meeting, please add pointers to existing types of specification that we want to cover, and provide some examples of Prior Art (existing assertion lists).

Thanks...