tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Meeting schedules: some PROPOSAL

Stephen:

Right.

I think I was off + or - 1h on some locations with my previous
schedules...

The call tomorrow is Schedule A:

San Francisco: Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 10:00:00 AM UTC-7 hours PDT
New York (U.S.A. - New York): Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 1:00:00 PM
UTC-4 hours EDT
London (U.K. - England): Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 6:00:00 PM UTC+1
hour BST
Saint-Peterburg (Russia): Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 9:00:00 PM UTC+4
hours

So far, our 2 (summer time) schedules are: (will post these on wiki)

------------ schedule A ------------------------------------------
(S-A) Wednesday: (9pm StPetersb, [1am Beijing, 2am Seoul], 10am
California, 1pm EastCoast, 6pm UK)

- out of range for: Seoul, Beijing,

(S-B') (new alternate call) Wednesday in US: (8am StPetersb, noon
Beijing,
1pm Seoul, 9pm California, [midnight EastCoast, 5am UK,] )

- out of range for:  EastCoast, UK

Wed June 6: Schedule A
Wed June 13 (Thu in EU/Russia): Schedule B

Thanks for the worldclock link which is posted on the wiki.

-Jacques