tag message

Subject: Meeeting schedules posted to wiki

I added conf call schedules to the wiki:

- renamed "logistics"  into "meetings"
- added scheduless A and B as our standard schedules tobe repeated.
- added a list of projected meetings. NOTE that because the 2 chairs will be gone 2nd half of June (until July5th, and because July 4th is US holiday), the proposed July 5th meeting is one week-day later: Thu-Fri (instead of Wed-Thu).

The detailed conf call agenda so far is still on OASIS regular page.
But I plan to add conf calls phone info to wiki, so by just looking at the wiki you get all you need to make the call...

-Jacques