tag message

Subject: Minor wiki changes but I'll mention them anyway

Probably too minor to report but anyway I made some
minor changes - just editorial - to the Wiki. I changed
two links - charter link and home page link - so that
they now point to the publicly accessible versions. The
urls they had there were the members-only ones. Just a
small change was needed.

Tomorrow I've been asked to speak a bit about TAG TC
to a CEFACT committee (COD, for CEFACT profiles, etc)
so I thought I'd make sure the urls were publicly
accessible where appropriate. I think the TAG TC work
will be appreciated by the COD group. Many thanks.

Best regards
--
Stephen Green