tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Minor wiki changes but I'll mention them anyway

Just to follow up on this:

> Tomorrow I've been asked to speak a bit about TAG TC
> to a CEFACT committee (COD, for CEFACT profiles, etc)
> so I thought I'd make sure the urls were publicly
> accessible where appropriate. I think the TAG TC work
> will be appreciated by the COD group. Many thanks.

The COD group in CEFACT did indeed find this TC's output
and the referenced works such as the W3C draft Note on
"Variability in Specifications" very valuable to its own
work.

It was suggested that maybe I could provide liaison between
the COD and this TC if that would be acceptable.
http://www.unstandards.org:8080/display/public/COD+-+Conformance+and+Compliance+Definition
The overlap of purposes and the timeliness of the work is
quite remarkable and very much appreciated in CEFACT COD.

Best regards

Stephen Green