tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] My availability for an east-coast f2f meeting inNovember/December

I'm available anytime between November 1 and December 14 (with the exception of the Thanksgiving holiday long weekend :-) )

It would be good to settle on a date as soon as possible - the TAG meeting will determine when I schedule an unrelated trip....

Paul

Patrick Curran wrote:
46F1FBA6.5090701@sun.com" type="cite">I'm currently scheduled to be in Boston on Tuesday and Wednesday December 4 and 5, so Thursday and Friday December 6 and 7 are currently my preferred choice for a f2f meeting. (I will be in Europe the following week, so that won't work for me.)

Thursday and Friday of the preceding week (November 29 and 30) would also work for me. There's a small chance that my schedule for the first week in December will be changed, but I will certainly be available in Boston for two to three days that week. The schedule will be firmed up next week.