tag message

Subject: Next F2F

All:

We need to finalize soon the place/time of our next F2F.

So far, the overall most convenient option seems: December 6-7 (just after XML conference 3-5) in Boston or close.
Place: either (i) NIST - Gaithersburg, or (ii) Sun - Boston.
Note: NIST is closer to Washington than Boston. (Serm: I guess no NIST office in Boston, right?)

I need confirmation that either Sun or NIST would be able to host.

I also need a rough account of who can make this date and location(s).
Please tell on the list (you may want to distinguish:

(a)- YES for sure
(b)- don't know yet
(c)- NO for sure.

Other option we have been considering, was the week before Thanksgiving (~Nov 15) , on the West coast (hosted by Fujitsu, Bay area)

Expectation for this F2F: we get a strong guideline draft with an agreed-upon content base, that we can vote as a Committee Draft. Not final, needs more work, but at least reflects a general consensus from the TC.

Thanks,

Jacques