tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Groups - upcoming F2F

For those who will be at the F2F, NIST is a secure campus.  As such, all
visitors will need to register and show a government issued picture ID
(e.g., drivers license, passport).  In order to register you as a
visitor, We (actually, Nenad Ivezic, who is hosting the meeting) will
need a list of names and organization.  In addition, for foreign
visitors, we also need the following information:

Date of Birth
Place of Birth (city, country)
Passport number and issuing country
Title/position
Employer and employer address and phone number
Citizenship
Country of Residence

If you are a permanent Resident, then we don't need the above
information, but need to know that you have a Green Card and you will
need to it with you.

Local information is available at:
http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/visitor/visitor.htm

Thanks