tag message

Subject: tentative last half day schedule

Day 2: Friday 7th, PM:

8. Treatment of referred - or secondary - specs, pre-requisites and others. (30mn)

5. First Editorial pass on the structure options for the guideline doc: (45mn)
- Sync-up on the general editorial objectives we have for the Guideline, (e.g. size of doc,
editorial style & audience) as well as general position (are there cases
where TA step unnecessary and guideline unnecessary? etc.)
- do a high-level (not in-depth) review of the components we have, how they fit-in.
(no in-depth review of their content.)
Questions like: how much space for each part, how much space for examples, quick assessment
on how much work remains for each part.
- editorial format of "best practices".

14. external related material and level of exposure in guideline (30mn)
- UML
- ADL
- Schematron
- RDF
possibility of an adjunct doc that contains overview of prior art,
commented w/r of our guideline

13. Review of examples material, cross-section. (?)

16. Logistics: planning some future 2h meetings, and action items review (15mn)

15. Discussion on how to approach the XML mark-up next step. (30mn)