tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] Proof of Concept Example of Representation

 Based on today's discussion, I'd be inclined to remodel a bit the
section titles:

"Anatomy of a TA" as presented today, has become closer to a tutorial,
while certainly lacking many optional or advanced features one can find
in a TA, and that we discussed at the end of our meeting.
Instead of making this section bigger, I'd propose:

- to rename the current "Anatomy of a TA" as something like: "Basic [TA]
Design Principles" or "Basic Design Guidelines".
- to put all consideration of additional features, groupings,
representation options and related best practices in a new section
called "A more complete TA anatomy" or the like.

Opinion?

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: stephen.green@systml.co.uk [mailto:stephen.green@systml.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:22 AM
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org

That file didn't come out too well on the mail list archive
- the .rdf extension appears as a '.bin' file online and gets wrongly
treated by applications so here is a slightly improved version with a
.xml extension and minor corrections. (Just a proof of concept taking a
fictitious UBL subsetting use case.)

- Steve

Quoting stephen.green@systml.co.uk: