tag message

Subject: Couple of further candidate elements for ta anatomy

While looking at RDF representation I came across two
further elements/items for anatomies

1. identifiers for preconditions (allowing reuse and perhaps explanation
    or elaboration elsewhere, afterall these are almost predicates in their
    own right)
2. further possible splitting of a predicate into two (in RDF they would
    be the second and third members of the triple, effectively a name/value
    or property/value pair but RDF calls them 'predicate'/'object') and this
    makes for a kind of predicate which is of the structure B=C (with A as
    target, say) where B is a property which might be described in detail
    in the header or another document, say.

Plus, while we tend to emphasise use of headers - maybe separate documents
for candidate header information and definitions, etc is an equally valid
solution.

Also, how about an example RDF representation in an appendix (emphasis on
example since it might not be the TAG choice of representation)?

Best regards and New Year greetings
--
Stephen Green

Partner