tag message

Subject: comments on Test Assertion Guidelines

Dear All,

Instead of looking into details, we need to discuss overall structure of document. Here is my suggestion.
The problematic chapters are 4 & 5.

We are talking about two things in the document: the elements of a test assertion and the relationship among test assertions. In my opinion, we can describe the elements in chapter 4 and the relationship among test assertions in chapter 5. If so, we can move "prerequisites in test assertion" section to chapter 4. Then we can create another chapter describing "general guidelines for creating test assertions", maybe as chapter 6.

What do you think?

-Cho