tag message

Subject: RE: [tag] next F2F survey

Hi Jacques,

3-4 people will be able to attend the meeting this time. Our preference is 27 & 28 for TAG, 31 & April 1 for TaMIE.

Thanks.

-Cho

From: Durand, Jacques R. [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:29 AM
To: tag@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tag] next F2F survey

In order to make progress toward a tentative March F2F, I'd like to narrow down on possible dates.

Assuming the location will be Bay Area California:

1- can everyone give an assessment of how likely they'll have budget to travel?
2- does anyone already know of dates s/he can NOT make in March?

Agenda will be to finalize the guideline draft, with objective to bring it to a state suitable for Public Review.

Jacques