tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Today's meeting and agenda

I'll try to set up a VNC connection so you can see what we're doing.
You'll need to point your browser to http://<ip-address>:5800 (I'll
report the exact IP address over the phone). You'll be prompted for a
password (which I'll also report by phone) and then hopefully you'll be
connected and will be able to see my screen.

Talk to you later...