tag message

Subject: Details F2F Mar 27-28

Details F2F:
- this is in building H (main entrance on Arques Ave., with the 3 flagpoles in front)
- Briefing room: D
- my cell phone: 408 219 5801
- starting time: 9:30amPT

See campus map at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tag/document.php?document_id=27496

These are the persons I am expecting so far, let me know if that needs updates, or if some are only attending partially over these 2 days (e.g I know Patrick will come late morning on Friday):

In Person:

Paul Rank, (Sun)
Jacques Durand, (Fujitsu)
Kevin Looney, (Sun)