tag message

Subject: Next meetings schedule: Wed 7 Schedule B, Thu 8 Schedule A, then back to every other week.

 All:

We have had a bit of a disruption in the regular schedule with chair(s)
unavailability last month and changes in the regular every-other-week
schedule, mostly myself to blame here...

Suggest we catch-up with resuming regular meetings as soon as next week:

- Wed May 7th (Thu in Asia): Schedule B meeting at 9pm PT (California
time)
- Thu May 8th: 10amPT: Schedule A meeting

Then after that regular every-other week meeting (meaning Wed May 14th
schedule B meeting, then Thu May 21th Schedule A meeting, etc.)

Let me know if that causes any problem.

We need to make progress on actions items (see your action items in last
minutes), and we need to review the last draft posted by Stephen, which
I believe shows real progress resulting from F2F.

Jacques