tag message

Subject: terminology (test case, etc.)

Unisoft glossary: (see our wiki link in "Prior Art" : Unisoft - Glossary of Assertion Based Testing Terms )
The Test Case def is quite succinct, could be basis for ours.
http://www.unisoft.com/test_assertions.html

To be contrasted with Test Metadata (in our wiki Reference section, Test Metadata, QA Interest Group note, (W3C, September 2005)

I also just added a link Voting Systems Standard (EAC), (2007) in the wiki under References. It gives a very compelte study of test targets classifications, that we should refer to for more details.

Jacques