tag message

Subject: Minutes F2F on wiki + Action Items

Minutes on wiki.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/2008-07-28Minutes

Look at the action items list at beginning.

PLEASE REVIEW and suggest updates if needed, prefixed with your name [name].

Stephen: these minutes should help since you were on the phone.
I have sometimes consolidated  at the same place things said over same topic at different times, e.g. some conclusion when studying the mark-up model, affect the model of TA parts (e.g. Normative Source)

Next meeting: should be Wed 13th, 10amPT but I'll be on vacation.
Will check if Patrick can chair?

Jacques