tag message

Subject: Re: [tag] Groups - TestAssertionsGuidelines-draft-0-9-9-6-DKedits.doc uploaded

Many thanks indeed to Dmitry for this excellent work. I'd like to
accept the changes
with only one exception: $2.1, in 'Tag' definition where I think the
meaning changes if
we remove the last 'e.g.', so here I would prefer to just replace
'e.g' with 'for example'.
There is some work needed on our/my part for some of the suggestions
Dmitry makes.
If I have time before the meeting I would like to try to complete
these changes and
publish another draft. I do not think this hinders us from making any
of the changes to
the content's substance along the lines Jacques is proposing, once
have agreement
on those changes.

Thanks again very much Dmitry.

Best regards