tag message

Subject: Re: Looking at using test assertions (maybe markup, maybe XPath) with OASIS UBL

I've starting trying to apply the test assertions authoring process now
a step further with UBL TC in that my TA authoring has turned up one
of those ambiguities TAs tend to turn up. I've chosen to inform the UBL
TC via the comment list. So it appears to be a feasible way to work on
a standard following its publication with a view to helping future releases:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200906/msg00000.html

My TA is getting a bit complex, BTW, and the next stage looks even
worse regarding writing XPaths :-) Still I love those XPath condundrums.

Stephen D Green