tag message

Subject: A Test Assertion Document marked up with TAML draft 0.5 for OASIS UBL 2

I just updated an example created for UBL TC of a UBL
calculation model (example) using the last posted
version of the 'Test Assertion Markup Language' (draft 0.5).
I posted this to UBL comment list here
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200909/msg00000.html
and the link to the zipped TA file and a copy of the schema
is here http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200909/zip00000.zip

(I guess it lacks a prose version of the TAs which are
expressed here just using XPath, since they relate to XML
documents.)

The UBL TC recently minuted a decision regarding this
calculation model made at their latest face-to-face

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34150/200908-sessions.txt

which is that, rather than publishing the calculation model
as test assertions as part of the upcoming version of UBL
2.1 (yet to go through its first public review) they will advise
implementers and conformance profile authors to publish
their own calculation model and that they will point them
towards the TAG TC work for doing so.

Best regards

Steve

---