tag message

Subject: Test Assertions Part 1 (v1.0.7) and Part 2 (v0.7)

After many uploads to the TAG TC web site, some of which
I had to redo due to errors on my part (you may find one or
two of the email doc upload notifications have bad links, sorry)
there are now two draft (not TC agreed) documents for a
possible two-part Test Assertions specification.

The wiki is updated to point to the latest (fixed) versions:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/TestAssertionGuidelines
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/tag/TestAssertionMarkupLanguage

V1.0.7 of Part 1 (guidelines) couples with V0.7 of Part 2 (markup)

There is much still to be discussed, agreed, etc and there are
some ongoing action items not yet in these drafts. Section 3.2
in Part 2 is only just started - we lack some good semantic
definitions and usage specifications (normative) for this section.

A few typos are still evident, sorry; hopefully this will improve
over the next few iterations. Gratitude to anyone pointing any out.

I'd also be grateful, since there are so many things to agree, if
discussion could be made on wiki or maillist about all the latest
changes so I have a record to which to refer, rather than leaving
till next meeting. It would be easy to miss a decision/resolution.

Steve

---
Stephen D Green