tag message

Subject: Re: UPDATED: Latest drafts of guidelines, schema and spec parts 1 and 2

Revised "Test Assertions Part 1: Test Assertions Model" (Draft Normative Spec):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35295/testassertionsmodel-draft-0-5.pdf

( revised in line with internal comments from Jacques Durand
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tag/200911/msg00088.html )

Revised Test Assertion Model Class Diagram (non-normative supporting material):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35296/TestAssertionModel.jpg

Best regards
---
Stephen D Green