tag message

Subject: Happy Hols - hopefully not spoilt by some TAG TC vacation homework

Happy Holidays and New Year to TAG TC !

I case anyone gets bored before the next TC meeting... :-)

...apologies for having produced updated drafts of the
three or four deliverables/output documents which now
are for internal review (especially the Test Assertion Model
spec but perhaps the others are now review-ready too )

Test Assertions Guidelines
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35635/testassertionsguidelines-draft-1-0-9-2.pdf

Test Assertions Model
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35631/testassertionsmodel-draft-0-9-0-2.pdf

Test Assertion Markup Language
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35633/testassertionmarkuplanguage-draft-1-0-0-3.pdf

( schema http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35632/testAssertionMarkupLanguage-1-0-1.xsd
)

Not much has changed since last drafts except typos and
namespace of the schema.

I hope we can still aim to review all of these drafts to
aim for internal voting towards committee draft status
and so on at the end of January. The plan from last
meeting is that we at least aim to ballot the model to
committee draft early January so we can then have a
basis on which to review the markup too.

I hope this doesn't spoil anyone's holidays though.
No, really :-)

Good luck and all the best in 2010.

Steve
---