tag message

Subject: QNames in the extended code values Re: Notes about the three TAG TC documents

Good news: I did eventually find what had troubled me about
QNames in attribute values and it turned out I had misunderstood
it completely. Looks like there is not problem. The XSLT would
properly handle the QName attribute value as long as it can 'see'
a namespace declared in scope for the prefix. There should be
no problem. I withdraw my issue/comment. Apologies for mistake.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green