tag message

Subject: Maybe need an OASIS check of the drafts prior to ballot

Just noting that we would need a further ballot
if we have something wrong (re template use)
in the drafts once we have approved them. Maybe
we could ask Mary to look them over in advance
of a ballot to try to avoid a need for a re-ballot.
I think at least two drafts are settled (no internal
comments on guidelines and markup lately) and
the other (model) is almost agreed (needing only
minor edits which can be done after a check).
Of course this would be if Mary or someone on
OASIS staff has the time to look them over (from
admin point of view) over the next week (or so).

Otherwise we'd need to be prepared to have a
second ballot if changes (other than allowed
ones which don't require new ballot) are needed.
This might be a good reason to separate the
Committee Draft and Public Review TC ballots.

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green